Feb 3, 2012

Why you gotta be so mean?

I know how some persons feel when somebody laughs at them. They laughed me out when I was little. I hate it. I hate that kind of people. Because ALL that "hitted" ones, are going to be BIG, VERY BIG persons in the future. Then, they can't hit us again. We are going to be strong. Stronger than them. Stronger than Ever.




(8) You, with your words like knives
And swords and weapons that you use against me,
You, have knocked me off my feet again,
Got me feeling like I’m nothing.
You, with your voice like nails on a chalkboard
Calling me out when I’m wounded.
You, pickin’ on the weaker man.

Well you can take me down,
With just one single blow.
But you don’t know, what you don’t know,

Someday, I’ll be living in a big old city,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Someday, I’ll be big enough so you can’t hit me,
And all you’re ever gonna be is mean.
Why you gotta be so mean? (8)




No comments:

Post a Comment