Dec 26, 2011

Merry Christmas

Hello everybody and Merry Christmas for you all :)
I hope you had very special days with you're family and friends and that you've enjoyed them.
Have you already thought in what you're going to do in 2012? Tell me!! I'm not sure about what I'm going to do... :D
This two day's I didn't write much here, but I promise to do it as much as possible during this holidays.
I haven't got much to say, so I'm going to let you comment about Christmas, what Santa has brought you, what do you want to do in 2012... Come on!! Don't be shy!!
Kisses
Maria

P.D: Christmas ISN'T time to having presents, it's time to being with your family (I did ^^) and having fun (I've learned to play poker ^^)
Videoclip of "A place in this world", one of Taylor Swift's songs of the CD I've become from Santa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment