Dec 23, 2011

Guitar

Hi!! We have holidays!!! :)
I'll have time to spend it playing guitar, reading, writing here, drawing, going out with my friends...
But there's one of these things I couldn't do during the exams: playing my guitar. I've missed it so much!
I love when my fingers hurt after having played guitar all the afternoon, that way of concentrating to become a proper sound... I love the sound of that sentence that means "We're going to have a good time. A very, very good time" that sentence..."Should be play guitar a little bit?"
I only have my mind on it. On having fun, on taking my guitar over my legs and make my fingers "bled" of playing on it. I want to hear that beautiful songs, that sound, my heart beating at the same rythm as my music...

Kisses
Maria
(C) by Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment