Dec 4, 2011

I'm feeling better now...

Hello!!!
Today I feel better than the last day I've written here. I feel better 'cause I have understood what's really important in my life.
That people that laughs you out isn't important. I will forget them in a few years, when I don't see them more at highschool, 'cause lots of people that are with you at highschool will be strangers in a couple of years.

Maybe one or two will be with you, even when you don't see them all the time. That person, that one that will be with you yet and later, that one is a real friend. That one that don't care about what you wear or what you do, 'cause he/she loves you at your own. Real friends are there when you need them and when you are having the best time of your live. Being a really good friend is difficult, but not impossible. You cannot be there only when YOU have a bad time, but when the other has one. This is the reason because real good friends are difficult to find, but impossible to forget.

I hope you agree with me.... ^^

Kisses
Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment