Dec 1, 2012

They said I couldn't have my own world.


They said I couldn't have my own world.


 I could stay here all my life writing senseless words, I could use my breath to make songs, I could make that my fingers move as the music in my soul. But here I am, waiting for something to happen, waiting for something that will not come. What are you waiting for? That's what my life's asking to me. And I tell her I'm waiting for happiness, but happiness cannot be found being quiet and waiting for it. You have to search it.Happiness isn't easy to find. It's transparent, sweet, beautiful and sad at the same time. To know it you have to know sadness. ¿Sadness? It's with us all the time. At the back of each eye look there's sadness, in everybody's eyes...

Want to read more? Watch out for more.
Kisses
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment