Sep 20, 2012

Here we go again

Guuuuuuys! I had some days without internet, my parents cut it off cuz of high school start up and I was like NOOOOOOOOOO. But I have internet again one and half hour at nights so here I am, writing something 4 you while I do homework - yeah, homework at night, I rock -.- -
So... I'll think about what I wanna right about this next days. Right now, I wanna talk about my new class in school.

There are people I hate, Pimeys shall know who I'm talking about, people I ignore, cuz they don't need my attention and they're not as important as they should to get it, and new people. A boy that is older than us, and a boy that is higher than me - okay, that's easy, I'm not tall - and doesn't talk a lot. It's curious, I'd like to talk with him, he looks like different. And I bet he's also bored in english lesson when we study AGAIN present simple and present continuous.

I don't know, maybe I'm just a little paranoid. But I could give him a try, maybe he's friendly...Or maybe not. Agh, sometimes I'm that kinda shy... I shouldn't T_T

Love ya, guys, really
Kisses
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment