Aug 12, 2012

I remember tears streaming down your faces

Dear readers. Today...Okay, today I feel like the world's falling over me and I cannot do anything. I had a beautiful day...But I 'dreamed' with him while I was listening to music and now I don't feel great anymore.
Sometimes I don't remember how it's about to hurt. And know I remember. I miss him so much. I loved him so much, I'd give everything to have him again by my side. And it's horrible, I just want him here, or anywhere, but not dead...Not dead. I just wanted him safe and sound... I just wanna cry right here, right now. And my head hurts so much... Come back, my love. Come back, darling. Let us dream one next each other once more.

I love you, Leo. I miss you so much.


For a girl that just lost somebody important for her... He was brave, you know. 'The bests die...and you, bro, were the best'. Kat, we'll go through this together.

Kisses
Maria


2 comments:

  1. I'm here for you, don't worry, I will make you safe and sound. We can do this togheter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww *_* I love you so much. Thanks for being such a good friend, and for being here for me. We can do it...
      + You love me, real or not real? - Real.

      Delete