Nov 27, 2011

Lemonade Mouth "Turn the world into your dance floor"

Hi everybody!! I know this two days I haven't written anything. Sorry :)
This weekend, I watched the Disney Channel's movie "Lemonade Mouth" and I loved it!!!
Ok, I'm 16 years old and I love some Disney movies. What's wrong????
This last one was my favourite one, with difference.
"Lemonade Mouth" talks about friendship, about continue trying against everybody and everything, about fighting for what you want.
I can't forget Gwen's face saying "We belive in you. I belive in you"...
I liked "Lemonade Mouth's" songs very much because of their expressive lyrics, which maked me wanna continue fighting for all what I want.
This movie gave me forces again, all that forces that were supposed to disappear.
Yet I know what I want to, and I'll try to get it.
I hope you'll do the same. Will you? Would you like to try everything again as me? Sure you'd love to.

Kisses
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment